- Skyla Dawn Cameron (Lead Editor, Book Designer, Webmistress)
- Samantha Thomas (Acquisitions Editor)
- Angela Todd (Equality Now Liaison)
- Nick Monteleone (Public Relations)
- Judy Bagshaw – Judy Bagshaw writes romantic fiction featuring full-figured heroines.
- Brian Baker – Brian is a journalist in Toronto, trying to find the time and discipline to write that epic novel. In the mean time he is content with reporting and editing for a community newspaper.
- Dawn Bassett – Dawn Bassett is an Information Professional, theatre renaissance woman and soon-to-be first time mom who lives in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Kimberly Bea – Kimberly Bea is a PhD candidate in history who has been making up stories for as long as she can remember.
- Grace Colella – When Grace Colella isn’t teaching by day she enjoys Zen, playing the cello and reading good poetry by night. Grace lives in Toronto.
- Elaine Corvidae – Elaine is an award-winning fantasy author and lives in North Carolina.
- Nick Monteleone – Nick Monteleone is a tech guy and all-around geek from New York City.
- Alana Parvey – Alana Parvey lives in Chicago and loves playing with words.
- Sheryl Nantus – Sheryl Nantus is a speculative fiction writer who grew up in Canada but now resides in Pennsylvania with her husband Martin.
- Maria Raha – Maria Raha is a freelance editor and writer, and the author of Cinderella’s Big Score and Hellions, published by Seal Press.
- Alex Remy – Alex Remy is an award winning artist and teacher. She and her husband live in Salt Lake City, UT with their two cats and dog.
- Clare Roach – Clare Roach lives in Wales, UK with her lovely husband and evil cat.
- Jasmine Santos – Jasmine Santos lives in Killeen, Texas; she enjoys reading, writing, listening to music, and playing the piano.
- Leah Schnelbach – Leah Schnelbach was born in Pittsburgh, but took Andy Warhol’s example and moved to New York, where she works in independent publishing and chips away at her novel.
- Justin Street – Justin lives in Southern Ontario.
- Angela Todd – Angela learned her love of reading from her father.
- Jessica Tudor – Jessica Tudor holds a B.A. in creative writing from Eastern University and has been fortunate to assist a project as worthwhile as this one.
- Collette Yvonne – Collette Yvonne is the author of the cheeky women’s fiction novel “The Queen of Cups,” named by USA BookNews as a Best Books 2007 Award Finalist and published by Panic House.
- Judy Bagshaw
- Sasha Elliott – Elliott is a writer, editor, and social development specialist interested in exploring the roots of misogyny and violence against women and girls, and its impact.
- Elise Hacking – Elise Hacking currently works as an editor for a Philadelphia-based publishing company, and has a master’s degree in writing from Rowan University.
- Angela James – Angela James is the executive editor of Samhain Publishing.
- Alana Parvey
- Maria Raha
- Jasmine Santos
- Leah Schnelbach
- Jessica Tudor
Other Awesome Peeps
- International Campaign Against Honour Killings (ICAHK)
- Devin Pike and the many amazing organizers from CSTS 2007!
- Dionne Galace
- Ann Aguirre
- Many of the fine folks from the Writers’ Circle of Durham Region